Congratulations, Future Otter!
You've Been Admitted, now what?
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cal State Monterey Bay. We know you’re excited about becoming an Otter, but before you can move onto campus and start your college life, you need to take care of a few more details
To help make your transition a successful one, just follow this simple list of next steps.
- Step 1: Apply For Financial Aid (Priority deadline March 2nd)
- Step 2: Register for Admitted Otter Day
- Step 3: Transfer Students Only: Submit Official Transcripts & Test Scores (deadline March 15th)
- Step 4: Confirm Your Enrollment (deadline May 1st)
- Step 5: Register for New Student Otter Orientation
- Step 6: Apply for Housing
- Step 7: First-year Students Only: Directed Self-Placement
- Step 8: First-year Students Only: Early Start - English & Math Success
- Step 9: Submit Official Transcripts & Test Scores (deadline July 8th)
- Step 10: Submit Your Immunizations Records
- Step 11: Move Onto Campus & Attend Otter Days
- Step 12: Pay Tuition & Fees
To keep track of next steps important dates and deadlines, download the Fall Admitted Transfer Timeline InfographicTo receive text messages from Admissions, please make sure to verify your mobile number or opt-in with a different mobile number. You can read over the terms and conditions page for more information on CSUMB Admissions text message services.