Advisee Student Center
Note: If you have students assigned to you they will appear under the My Advisees tab.
1) To view data about a student that is not assigned to you click the View Data for Other Students Button.
2) Search for the student by using any of the following criteria: ID, Last Name, or First Name.
3) Click Search, Depending on your search criteria you will either see a list of students matching your criteria. If only one student matched your criteria you will be taken directly to the Student Center Tab.
Student center drop down menu
Select the desired option and click the GO button.
Academic Requirements - View personalized degree progress report for major and minor. For more help on the Academic Requirements function go to the Academic Requirements help section.
Advisor Notes - View and/or add notes (can be emailed to a student). For more help on the Advisor Notes function go to the Advisor Notes help page.
Advisor Request - Request a change is a students Major/Minor or Catalog Year. For more help on the Advisor Request function go to the [Advisor Request](Advisor Request) help page.
Course History - View Courses by term. For more help on the Course Hisotry function, visit the Course History help page.
Grades - View Student Grades by term. For more help on the Grades page go to the Grades help page.
Transfer Credit Report - View student transfer credit. For more help on the Transfer Credit Report go to the Transfer Credit Report help page.
Unofficial Transcript - View students Unofficial Transcript. For more help on the Unofficial Transcript function go to the Unofficial Transcript help page.
What-if Report - Run report to view alternate scenarios to meet degree requirements. For more help on the What-if Report function go to the What-if Report help page.
Withdrawals/Repeats - View record of units used toward student withdrawal and repeat limits. For more help on the Withdrawals/Repeats function go to the Withdrawals/Repeats help page.
1) In the Personal Information section, click the Demographic Data link.
2) Demographic Data will be displayed.
1) Click on the Notify button at the bottom of the page.
2) Enter Subject and Message.
3) Click the Send Notification button.