TSS service priority: Getting campus ready for new and returning students
August 18, 2021
In Technology Support Services, we are making every effort to prepare the campus for the new semester. Several large classroom computer upgrade projects are underway that need to be completed before students and faculty return to campus for Fall 2021.
To ensure we can complete work on time, we have prioritized our current workload:
- Getting computer labs ready for students.
- Making sure faculty are ready.
- Helping those who are returning to work on campus.
- Ensuring key service areas like the Campus Service Center are ready for new and returning students.
- Taking care of new and returning students when they arrive in late August.
- Regular service requests.
If you have a service request that is low on this list, you will experience service delays until early September. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
If you are experiencing problems with your computer, can't print, or have a technical problem causing a critical work delay, we recommend you locate a working computer within your department to use temporarily.