How to make a payment
Spring 2018 Tuition Deadline: January 5, 2018
Payments must be received in the Campus Service Center on or before January 5, 2018. The campus is closed December 22 - January 2. Payments mailed after December 18 may not make it to us before the deadline. To ensure payment is received before the deadline, pay online after December 18. Do not mail any checks after December 18, 2017.
For your convenience, CSUMB offers two online payment options to current CSUMB students:
- Electronic Check (eCheck) No Fee!
- Credit Card
Students can access Online Payments via their Dashboard within the CMS Self Service/Student Center.
Parents can have their student create a Parent PIN that allows direct access to the online payment site.
- There is no fee for using the eCheck online payment option.
- You will need to have the routing number and checking account number (Call your bank to confirm all account information and eCheck (ACH) use).
Accounts that are not generally accepted on the eCheck site:
- Money Market Accounts
- Educational Fund Accounts
- Credit Union Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Loan Checks
- Account numbers printed on ATM or Check Cards are not acceptable for online payments.
- Incorrect account information will result in a Returned eCheck Fee.
- There is a 2.75% convenience fee charge.
- To process your payment, you will need to have the card number, expiration date, billing address and the 3 - 4 digit card ID.