Graduate & Credential Programs
- Review the Graduate & Credential Program List
- Read the program specific requirements and application deadlines
- Read the Graduate Admission Requirements
- Complete the Cal State Apply Graduate Application
International Students - please review the international program admission page for additional information.
*Domestic Applicants (U.S. citizen/permanent resident) whose preparatory education was principally in a language other than English MUST demonstrate English Proficiency.Apply Online
If you need assistance submitting your application, please review the step-by-step Cal State Apply guide for Graduate applications.
Fall Application Workshops for Credential, School Psychology, and Education applicants in February and March! Please RSVP using this form. Workshops will be in Building 3 (Del Mar), Future Teacher Lab.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended and official test scores if necessary
Once you apply, you will receive instructions on accessing your dashboard where you will find:
- Your application status
- A personal checklist of tasks to complete your application
- Important reminders and updates as you progress through the application process
Remember, if you miss one of the deadlines posted on your dashboard, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
- Pay the $100 enrollment confirmation deposit to reserve your spot
- Apply for East Campus Housing
- Submit your final transcripts: Spring 2019 by December 1, 2018 and Fall 2019 by July 8, 2019.
- Check with your program for additional requirements
More information for graduate & credential students
- Graduate Application Guide
- Graduate Applicant FAQ
- Graduate & Credential Program List
- University College and Graduate Studies
- California Residency
- Undocumented and Dreamer Students
- Western Regional Graduate Program
- Domestic Applicant with International Documents (DWID)
- Academically Disqualified (DQ) from CSUMB
- Financial Aid
- Visit Campus
Contact us at 831-582-3738 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.