Technology Help Desk
Need help or have questions about technology here at CSUMB? We are here to help.
- Our client portal is your one-stop-shop for our services.
- Browse our service catalog to submit an IT service ticket.
- Browse our knowledge base of self-help articles.
- Call: 831-582-HELP (4357)
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Excluding all university holidays.
Please visit our knowledge base article for current walk-up availability.
Located on the first floor of the Tanimura & Antle Family Memorial Library (watch our walk-through), the student assistant staffed Technology Help Desk provides assistance to students, staff and faculty using the library and cafe area computer and technology enhanced facilities. We also provide personal laptop computer assistance to help you:
- Get connected to the CSUMB wired and wireless networks
- Get your machine protected from virus, worm and spyware threats (installation/configuration of anti virus/spyware protection software)
These services are designed to be instructional and require the customer to participate in the process. IT does not offer any kind of personal computer repair service.