Located on the first floor of the Tanimura & Antle Family Memorial Library, the student assistant staffed IT Service Desk provides technology assistance to students, staff and faculty using the library and cafe area computer and technology enhanced facilities. We also provide personal laptop computer assistance to help you:
- Get connected to the CSUMB wired and wireless networks
- Get your machine protected from virus, worm and spyware threats (installation/configuration of Symantec anti virus/spyware protection software)
These services are designed to be instructional and will require the customer to participate in the process. IT@CSUMB does not offer any kind of personal computer repair service.
Fall 2019 hours are:
- Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday, 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Sunday, 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Please note: The IT Help Desk is closed all university holidays and breaks (including both Summer and Winter intersessions) as well as the weekend before and after major breaks.
All hours are as available and subject to closure for lack of staffing.
Please note: The IT Help Desk starts their closing procedures at 15 minutes before close on any given day so services may be very limited during that time.