Accounts and Passwords
New to CSUMB?
You need to claim and set up your account.
- Check the email you used to apply to the university for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Set up your CSUMB account"
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up your account.
- If you can't find the email (don't forget to check your spam), call 831-582-4357 (HELP) during business hours.
Here are some tips for setting up and using your account at CSUMB.
- CSUMB requires a multifactor authentication method to keep your account secure. We suggest using Okta Verify (check out our video on youtube on how to set it up).
- Make sure you review your Forgot Password email and SMS text options. This will enable you to perform a self-service password reset and not rely on the Help Desk that is only available during business hours.
- How to change your password using Forgot Password
- How to change your password if you know your password