- Location: Adjacent to the CSUMB soccer fields at the intersection of Second Avenue and Divarty (map & directions).
- Outdoor: Heated 25 meter by 25 yard state of the art eight lane swimming pool for NCAA short course swimming .
- Depth: 3 1/2 feet deep at the shallowest and 13 feet at the deepest section.
- Lights: Surrounded by an ample deck area, with lighting for early morning and evening activities.
- Mural: The East wall of the pool office features an underwater mural painted by former water polo player Margo Mullen
LOCKER ROOMS CLEARED 15 MINUTES AFTER POOL IS CLOSED.
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM*
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
*TUESDAYS ONLY: 12:30 - 2:00 PM
Free access to CSUMB students, with Otter Fitness Pass
$5 for CSUMB faculty/staff with CSUMB ID (Payroll Deduction option available)
$5 for CSUMB Alumni with Alumni card
(Exact change would be appreciated)
SPRING BREAK, MARCH 19 - 27, 2016
SATURDAY, FEB. 6, 2016, EARLY CLOSURE, OPEN SWIM 1-3:00 PM
This is a university facility. The pool may be closed for school breaks and special university events.
Facility Phone: 582-4552
Administrative Staff Contact:
Aquatic Center Coordinator
Purchase a parking permit, if necessary.
*PLEASE NOTE: PERMITS ARE REQUIRED 24 HOURS PER DAY, SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK.