PSB Paris School of Business - Winter 2020
- January 6-17, 2020 (2 weeks)
- 1 year of business studies at undergraduate level or 2 years of non-business-related studies at undergraduate level.
Option 1: Doing Business & Entrepreneurship in Europe. Sample courses:
- The Euro zone, current crisis and future of the EU
- Intercultural Management
- Strategic Management in Europe
- Entrepreneurship in Europe
- Disruptive Business Models
- Digital Business
- Innovation & New Product Development
- Innovation & Design Workshop with Strate Design School
Option 2: Luxury Brand Management. Sample courses:
- Luxury Brand Concepts
- Geo-economics of the Luxury Industry
- Intercultural Issues in Luxury
- Luxury Marketing: Effective Brand Management
- Luxury Industry & Digital Business
- Merchandising & Art of Selling Luxury Products
- Distribution in the Luxury Industry (site visits)
- Brand Innovation & New Product Strategy
- The Business of Fashion in collaboration with the Marangoni Institute
PSB Paris School of Business is centrally located in Paris within the Campus Cluster Paris Innovation, and offers various accommodation options in the surrounding area. You can choose from public or private residences, shared furnished apartments, a homestay, or opting to find accommodation on your own.
Description Costs Program Fee* 2,250€ - Convert Currency to US Dollars (10% tuition discount for CSUMB students) Education Abroad Application Fee (non-refundable) A $70 depository fee must be paid through your OASIS account. Under Finances select "Make a Payment", then select the "Study Abroad Application Deposit". (The $70 fee will be applied towards your Education Abroad Fee when you go abroad) Education Abroad Fee $250 Insurance Insurance is charged at broker’s cost (approximately $75/16-31 days) Housing & Food Varies depending on housing option of choice; students arrange their own meals. Recommended budget of 1,000€ to 1,500€ per month fo each month you plan to study in Paris Round-trip airfare Varies by departure location and date of purchase (ticket is purchased by the student)
*Price is subject to change. Additional fees at host university may apply
- International and regional flights
- Local transportation
- Housing and food
- Personal expenses
About Paris School of Business
Parisian locals and visitors have agreed for centuries on one thing: there’s just no place in the world like the City of Light. Elaborately grand, yet warmly intimate; extravagantly elegant, yet simple in all the right ways; Paris is a city that continues to capture the hearts and minds of those who visit or live there. Paris has surprises around every corner. It's up to you to come discover it yourself!
Paris School of Business (PSB) has designed unique short programs to invite students from all over the world to mix tourism and study in the City of Lights. Courses will be taught by leading professional in their fields. *Program subject to change and requires a minimum number of enrollments to open.