** Due to limited Staffing during the COVID-19 adjustment, Livescan Services have been temporarily suspended. We hope to resume this service as soon as possible. **
The CSU Monterey Bay Police Department offers Live Scan fingerprinting. We provide fingerprinting services to students, faculty, staff, auxiliary employees and the general public.
Before you come in
- Call for an appointment (831) 582-3573. No walk-in customers
- You must have a form from the person or agency requesting the Livescan
- Determine your Digital print costs using the fees below.
Fees for live scan
Depending on the type of background your agency requires it could be more than one or more of the following fees:
- $20.00 Rolling Fee
- $32.00 Department of Justice
- $17.00 FBI
- $19.00 Firearms
- $15.00 Child Abuse
- CSUMB students, staff, faculty, and auxiliary employees pay a $15.00 Rolling Fee
All fees are subject to change without notice.
Bring the following items with you
- Photo ID such as a California or other state driver license or state ID card; and
- Campus ID card if you are a student, faculty, or staff, in order to receive a campus discount; and
- Live Scan form provided by your requesting agency; and
- Cash or check only
- You must have a parking permit to park on campus, you may purchase one from a dispenser or online at CSUMB.EDU/Parking/Buy Permit