CSUMB Experience Study (CSUMBES) - 2022
Reports by Topic
Available reports are linked below. Unlinked topical areas are in development, and reports will be coming soon.
- Academic Offerings and Reputation
- Assignments, Exams, and Grading
- Campus Health, Counseling, and Disability Services
- Career Services and Internships
- Challenges for Retention
- Classes and Major Requirements - Part I, Part II
- Community, Diversity, and Belonging
- Cooperative Learning Center
- Facilities, Campus Safety, and Public Transit
- Faculty Mentorship
- Future Plans
- Helpfulness of Administration and Other Staff
- Helpfulness of Faculty
- Overall Satisfaction with CSUMB - Part I, Part II
- Remote Learning - Part I, Part II
- Residential Life
- Student Activities
- Student Services and Campus Service Center
- Sustainability - Part I, Part II
- Work, Life, and Study Balance
Looking for information on the study population? See Response Rates and Demographics.
Need help navigating or interacting with any of these reports? See the Help Guides and Video Tutorials.
Need the definition for a data element in any of these reports? See the CSUMB Data Glossary.
Looking for a specific question? Try the Survey Question Index.
Access the 2022 CSUMB Experience Study qualitative results to open-ended survey questions via IAR's Qualitative Survey Reporting Tool.