Special Session Winter Scholarships from Extended Education.
Tanimura Family Foundation Fellowship
First complete the Online Application and then submit the application to our Financial Aid Office!Tanimura Foundation Fellowship Info
To Be Eligible:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Declared concentration in Agribusiness or shown interest in this field
- Agribusiness background from community college (preferred Hartnell)
- Interested in pursuing a career in agribusiness industry
Scholarship Now CLOSED
Deadline: April 2nd
Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship For Visually Impaired Students
The Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for Visually Impaired Students was established in 1991 by Mr. Schoettler, who was a successful businessman from Mountain View, California and blind the last eight years of his life.
Thirty-seven (37) scholarships of $10,000 each will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year. Applicants must:
- Currently have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale and must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale during the academic year in which the award is received.
- Be currently enrolled in 6.1 units or more during the academic year in which the award is received
- Have a visual disability and provide verification from a medical health professional, which includes the best corrected visual acuity notations. ( Please note that the disability must be such that it impedes the educational process and necessitates accommodations, support services, or programs.)