The Financial Aid Office is open year round Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Financial Aid Representatives are available in-person or over the telephone at (831) 582-5100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need immediate assistance any of these methods are the preferred way of contacting our office for general questions.
Financial Aid Counselors are available to provide you with individual and personalized service. To schedule an appointment, please see the breakdown of alphabet by the first letter of your last name or by specific financial aid program below.
Please note: This alphabet by last name breakdown is for appointments only. Due to the high volume of files we process and for timely processing, paperwork submitted to our office may be handled by any Counselor.
- Ashlie McCallon, Lead Counselor
- (831) 582-4077
- Programs: EOPS, CAMP, SSS, TRIO, Scholarships - Student Loan Repayment
- Noelle Lake, Counselor
- (831) 582-3758
- Programs: AmeriCorps - TEACH Grant
- Christina Muirhead, Counselor
- (831) 582-3765
- Programs: CHAFEE Grant - Guardian Scholars
- Alma Martinez, Counselor
- (831) 582-3552
- Programs: Middle Class Scholarship
- Fernanda Vazquez, Counselor
- (831) 582-3776
- Programs: Federal Work Study - California DREAM ACT, AB540 - California DREAM Loan Program
- Adriana Zarazua, Extended Education Counselor
- (831) 582-4030
- Programs: All Extended Education Programs - MBA, MIST, CS Online, Science Illustration