How to Make a Payment
If you still have questions after reading the information below, please email email@example.com so we can assist you. We are answering emails hourly. You can also chat with us by logging in to your CSUMB Dashboard, and clicking on the chat button at the bottom, right side of your Dashboard.
Fall 2021 Payment Deadline July 30, 2021
Log in to your CSUMB Dashboard/OASIS to make your payment on or before July 30, 2021.
For your convenience, CSUMB offers two online payment options to current CSUMB students:
- Electronic Check (eCheck) No Fee!
- Credit Card
Students can access Online Payments via their Dashboard within the CMS Self Service/Student Center.
Parents can have their student create a Parent PIN that allows direct access to the online payment site.
What you should know before you make an e-check payment
- There is no fee for using the eCheck online payment option.
- You will need to have the routing number and checking account number (Call your bank to confirm all account information and eCheck (ACH) use).
Accounts that are not generally accepted on the eCheck site:
- Money Market Accounts
- Educational Fund Accounts
- Credit Union Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Loan Checks
- Account numbers printed on ATM or Check Cards are not acceptable for online payments.
- Incorrect account information will result in a Returned eCheck Fee.
Know this before you make a credit card payment
- There is a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee charge.
- To process your payment, you will need to have the card number, expiration date, billing address and the 3 - 4 digit card ID.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.