Graduate & Credential Programs
California State University Monterey Bay provides high-quality post-baccalaureate educational experiences for students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds. We offer master’s, credential, and certificate programs in a variety of disciplines. For a list of the post-baccalaureate programs we offer, please visit our Graduate and Credential Programs website.
All applicants for any type of post-baccalaureate or graduate standing (e.g., master's degrees, credentials, or certificates) must submit an application and submit all required documentation within the appropriate filing period.
- Read the Graduate Admission Requirements.
- Review the program-specific requirements.
- Verify the application deadline for your program.
- Submit your Cal State Apply Graduate Application.
If you need assistance submitting your application, please review the step-by-step Cal State Apply guide for Graduate applications.
- Submit your official transcripts to the Office of Admissions from all colleges attended.
- Provide documentation and test scores, if necessary.
- Domestic Applicants that attended school outside of the United States - Review additional documentation requirements.
- Veterans and Military Dependents - Review your educational benefit information or contact the CSUMB Veteran Services office.
- International Students - Please review the International Program’s How to Apply page for additional information.
Check your status
Once you apply, you will receive instructions on accessing your dashboard where you will find:
- Your application status
- A personal checklist of tasks to complete your application
- Your transcript status and deadlines
- Important reminders and updates as you progress through the application process
IMPORTANT - If you miss the deadlines posted on your dashboard, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
I got in! Now what?
- Pay the $100 enrollment confirmation deposit to reserve your spot
- Submit final official transcripts for in-progress courses and degrees:
- Spring In-progress: Final transcripts due January 13
- Summer In-progress: Final transcripts due September 15
- Fall In-progress: Final transcripts due July 8
- Check with your program for additional requirements
- Apply for East Campus Housing
More information for graduate & credential students
Contact us at 831-582-3738 or email us at email@example.com.