- Majors & Minors
- Freshman Requirements
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Fall 2021 Multi-factor Admissions Criteria
Ready to join the Otter family?
If you need assistance submitting the application, please review the step-by-step Cal State Apply guide for Freshmen.
Please be aware:
International Students - please review the international program admission page for additional information.
Check your status
Once you apply, you will receive instructions on accessing your CSUMB.edu dashboard where you will find:
- Your application status
- A personal checklist of tasks to complete your application
- Important reminders and updates as you progress through the application process
Remember, If you miss one of the deadlines posted on your dashboard, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
I got in! Now what?
- Now that you are admitted, be sure to complete your next steps on your Future Otter Guide!
- If you are a veteran, please check your benefit eligibility here.Before you make any payments, please contact our School Certifying Official at: Veteran_Services@csumb.edu to confirm your benefit eligibility. Students officially confirmed for VR&E (Chpt 31) or Post 9/11 (Chpt 33) GI Bill ® benefits will receive a 3rd party payment extension that removes the $100 Enrollment Confirmation requirement.
More information for Freshmen
Contact us at 831-582-3738 or email us at email@example.com.