Freshmen Important Dates and Deadlines
Fall 2022 applications will open on October 1.
- Oct. 1 - Dec. 15 Extended application filing period via calstate.edu/apply with a $70.00 Application Fee due when submitting your application to CSU Monterey Bay.
- Impaction Notice: All impacted program applications close November 30.
- Jan. 6 Residency paperwork deadline. Visit Determination of Residency for more information.
- Jan. 15 Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) application deadline. Visit the EOP website for more information.
- Jan. 15 AP/CLEP/IB Results Submission deadline (If needed for admissions.)
- ** IMPORTANT: SAT or ACT test scores will NOT be used for admission requirements for Fall 2022.
- March 2 FAFSA/Cal Grant/DREAM Act Financial Aid applications must be received by this date for priority consideration. Visit the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- May 1 $100 Enrollment confirmation deposit deadline for admitted students.
- (Tentative) May Priority deadline for housing applications.
- (Tentative) May 15th Early Start campus selection deadline for admitted students.
- Early Start - TBD. For more information, see the Early Start information page.
- (Tentative) June Freshmen Orientation
- July 8 High School transcript with graduation date submission deadline. College Transcripts with final grade deadline, if college courses were taken.
Please pay attention to the deadlines and submit all documents and test scores including your transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), CLEP, etc. as soon as possible.
If you miss one of our posted deadlines, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
Contact us at 831-582-3738 or email us.