Freshmen Important Dates & Deadlines
First time freshmen applicant deadlines - Fall 2018
Fall 2018 applications will open on October 1, 2017. Freshman applications are not accepted for the Spring 2018 term.
- October 1 - November 30, 2017 Application filing period via calstate.edu/apply with a $55.00 Application Fee due when submitting your application to CSU Monterey Bay.
- December 2, 2017 SAT must be taken on or before this date (for priority consideration) and be sure you request scores to be sent to CSU Monterey Bay electronically.
- December 9, 2017 ACT must be taken on or before this date (for priority consideration) and be sure to request scores to be sent to CSU Monterey Bay electronically
- January 5, 2018 Residency paperwork deadline. Visit Determination of Residency for more information.
- January 15, 2018 Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) application deadline. Visit the EOP website for more information.
- January 15, 2018 AP/CLEP/IB Results Submission deadline (If needed for admissions.)
- January 15, 2018 Official SAT* and/or ACT* test scores submission deadline. CSUMB's institution codes are: SAT code 1945 / ACT code 0321. Visit SAT or ACT to request scores.
- March 2, 2018 FAFSA/Cal Grant/DREAM Act Financial Aid applications must be received by this date for priority consideration. Visit the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- (Tentative) June 2018 New Student Otter Orientation registration opens for admitted students (you must confirm and pay the $100 confirmation deposit before you are able to register.)
- May 1, 2018 $100 Enrollment confirmation deposit deadline for admitted students.
- (Tentative) May 2018 Priority deadline for housing applications.
- May 15, 2018 Early Start campus selection deadline for admitted students.
- TBA Early Start course registration deadline for admitted students.
- July 8, 2018 Final High School transcript with graduation date submission deadline.
Please pay attention to the deadlines and submit all documents and test scores including your transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), CLEP, etc as soon as possible.
If you miss one of our posted deadlines, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
Contact us at 831-582-3738 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.