You deserve to love where you learn!
Let Cal State Monterey Bay change the way you think of the typical college experience.
What's coming up?
Meet Our Counselors
Meet our Counselors: Matthew, Purvi, Liz, and Marquise. Our Counselors are here to help you through the admissions process, do not hesitate to contact your counselor if you have any questions.
- Ranked 6th on U.S. News & World Report Top Public Schools Regional Universities West
- Ranked 17th on U.S. News & World Report Best Undergraduate Teaching Programs
- Ranked 27th on BestColleges.com Top 50 College for Hispanic Students
- Ranked 34th on U.S. News & World Report Top Regional Universities West
- Ranked 46th on U.S. News & World Report Regional Universities West Best Value School
- Ranked Among Sierra Magazine's 2018 Cool Schools
ASR and FSR Notices of Availability
Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the 2018 Annual Security Report (ASR) is now available for viewing at csumb.edu/cleryreport. The ASR contains the current security and safety-related policy statements, emergency preparedness and evacuation information, crime prevention and sexual assault prevention information, and drug and alcohol prevention programming. The ASR also contains statistics of Clery Act crimes for CSU Monterey Bay for 2015, 2016, and 2017. A paper copy of the ASR is available upon request by contacting the Office of the Clery Officer located at Ocean Hall, Bldg #86, B101, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by calling (831) 582-3154.
The Annual Fire Safety Report (FSR) is also available through Student Housing & Residential Life (SHRL) and is available for viewing at csumb.edu/firereport. The report contains information regarding fire safety, how to report a fire, community response to a fire incident, and fire statistics for on-campus student residential facilities for 2015, 2016, and 2017. If you would like to receive hard copies of this information, you can stop by the SHRL front desk in the Student Center, Bldg #12, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (831) 582-3378.