View and Print Class Rosters
Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Class Roster > Class Roster
Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Class Roster > Print Class Roster
View class roster
1) Search for the Course
2) Select the desired class from the results.
3) View Roster
Download class roster
1) On the Roster page Click the Download to Excel button to export the class roster into a file that can be read by spreadsheet applications like Excel.
2) A File Download dialog box will appear. This box will vary depending on which web browser you are using. Select Save and select a location to save the file.
Note: If you do not get the File Download dialog box you will need to setup your browser to allow for pop-ups from OASIS. If you haven't yet setup your browser to allow pop-ups please visit the Browser Setup help page.
Print class roster
1) Navigate to Print Class Roster: Main Menu > Curriculum > Class Roster > Print Class Roster
2) If you have not used this function before click Add a New Value.
3) Enter Term
4) Select one of the following ways to specify which roster(s) you would like to print
5) Verify other settings.
6) Click Save
7) Click Run.
NOTE Check to make sure the server is set to PSUNX.
8) Click the Process Monitor Link.
9) Once the Process has a Run Status of Success and Distribution Status of Posted click Details.
10) Click View Log/Trace link.
11) Click on the PDF file to download the Roster. You can Save it or Print it.