Legal Support Services
Directory of Immigration Resources in Monterey County (November 2017)
- Immediate & Emergency Need
- General Facts and Tips
- Vulnerable Groups
- Food assistance
- Embassies and Consulates
Note: The $10.00 fee will be waived for any student, staff or faculty attending CSUMB.
- In this workshop you will get assistance for all of your immigration questions and needs including the Family Preparedness Action plan.
- Dates: Mondays 4:00-6:00 PM (February 12 - April 9)
- Location: Community Justice Center, 2620 Colonel Durham St. Seaside, CA 93955
- $10 fee (cash and credit cards only)
- To register: www.montereylaw.edu/workshops or call (831) 582-5235.
Other Legal Resources
- Benefits & Rights Based on Immigration Status
- Beyond Deferred Action
- Deferred Action (DACA)
- Deportation Guide
- Getting Legal Help