Help Support & Empower Undocumented Students at CSUMB
Spring 2018 UndocuAlly Training
The UndocuAlly training is comprised of students, staff, and faculty who work together to support and empower undocumented students. The goals for attendees are to gain better understanding of:
- Needs of Undocumented Student
- Policies and laws pertaining to undocumented immigrants
- Resources available for Undocumented students at CSUMB
- Resources available for Undocumented students and their families in the community
- Ways staff/faculty can be allies to better support students
- And much more!
Undocumented Students Need Your Help
The CSUMB Emergency Fund for Undocumented Students supports unexpected educational expenses that might otherwise prevent undocumented students from completing or postponing their studies.