Summer at CSUMB
Special Sessions Scholarship
Limited $500 scholarships are available to students who qualify! Apply early!
- Current CSUMB matriculated student
- Good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0)
- At the time of scholarship application, student must be fully enrolled in at least 3 units in the appropriate CSUMB term: Winter or Summer
- May NOT be enrolled in an Extended Education Program (e.g. Nursing, CS, MIST, SICP, MBA, or a Study Abroad programs) or Education and Leadership Credential Programs (e.g. ED, EDL, SPED, SPSY)
- Have applied for FASFA or CA Dream Act by March 2nd
- Eligible for Pell Grants with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 1500 or below
- $500 scholarship can only be used for Special Sessions (Winter and/or Summer @CSUMB)
- One $500 scholarship can be awarded per qualified student, per term
- If a class is dropped/cancelled, the student is responsible for repaying the scholarship amount
Please work with your CSUMB Financial Aid Counselor on your eligibility.
For more scholarship options, visit CSUMB Financial Aid Scholarships.