Summer at CSUMB
- $280 per credit unit + $39 campus fee per session.
How to pay
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure to make your payment prior to the payment due date. See Important Dates. If you do not make your payment by the payment due date, you will be disenrolled from your course.
- By Mail to: CSUMB Extended Education, 100 Campus Center, Gavilan Hall (Bldg. 201, Suite 209), Seaside, CA 93955
- By Email to: Extended@csumb.edu
- By Fax to: Extended Education – (831) 582-5376
- Payment can be submitted via check or credit card using the Credit Card Authorization Form.
Note: Do not email or fax credit card information.
Additional information for continuing CSUMB students
An Extended Education Installment Payment Plan (IPP) allows a student to divide their Summer @CSUMB tuition into multiple payments.
- Extended Education will need to approve payment plans requested.
- Please ensure you are able to make payment commitments before requesting approval for an Installment Payment Plan (IPP).
- This Installment Payment Plan request form may NOT be used for any Extended Education Degree Program (e.g. Nursing, CS, MIST, SICP, MBA, or Study Abroad programs). For information about payment options for these programs, please contact your advisor/coordinator.
- This Installment Payment Plan request form is not for Credential Education and Leadership students. For information about payment options for these programs, please contact your program coordinator.
- Note: Payment plans incur an additional $33.00 administrative processing fee.
Deadline to request an IPP: May 16, 2020 at 3pm
Installment Payment Plan (IPP) Due Dates
Class Session 1st Payment Due 2nd Payment Due 3rd Payment Due EE - 8 weeks (June/July) Fri, May 21, 2021 Fri, Jun 18, 2021 Fri, Jul 16, 2021 4W1 - 4 weeks (June) Fri, May 21, 2021 Fri, Jun 18, 2021 n/a 4W2 - 4 weeks (July) Fri, Jun 18, 2021 Fri, Jul 16, 2021 n/a
IPP due dates may very. For specific dates please refer to your IPP Contract.
The College of Extended Education offers a $500 Scholarship for qualified CSUMB continuing students enrolling in Winter Session & Summer Session classes. For details, please visit the Scholarship information page.
Financial aid for Summer session may be available for continuing CSUMB students. For additional information on financial aid contact your financial aid counselor.