Limited $500 scholarships are available to students who qualify! Apply early!
- Current CSUMB matriculated student
- Good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0)
- At the time of scholarship application, student must be fully enrolled in at least 3 units in the appropriate CSUMB term: Winter or Summer
- You must not be waitlisted
- May NOT be enrolled in an Extended Education Program (e.g. Nursing, CS, MIST, SICP, MBA, or a Study Abroad programs) or Education and Leadership Credential Programs
- Have applied for FASFA or CA Dream Act by March 2nd
- Eligible for Pell Grants with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of 1500 or below
- $500 scholarship can only be used for Special Sessions (Winter and/or Summer @CSUMB)
- One $500 scholarship can be awarded per qualified student, per term
- If a class is dropped/cancelled, the student is responsible for repaying the scholarship amount
Please work with your CSUMB Financial Aid Counselor on your eligibility.
For more scholarship options, visit CSUMB Financial Aid Scholarships.
Application opens: April 6, 2020 at 8:30 AM
Link to application will be available here when the scholarship application period opens.