The mission of the office of Enrollment Services is:
- To support the enrollment management plan of the university through recruitment of new students.
- To provide services necessary to admit and register students, maintain their academic records, support funding opportunities, provide outreach services, and verify completion of graduation requirements.
- To administer academic policies and provide student information to support both academic and administrative units of the University.
- To contribute to an environment which fosters diversity and cultural awareness.
- Through these functions, the Office of Enrollment Services supports the mission of the Division of Academic Affairs as well as the Division of Student Affairs.
In fulfilling our mission, it is the goal of the staff of the Office of Enrollment Services to provide quality service to our students and all whom we serve. We recognize that our attitudes and actions reflect not only on us as individuals but on the entire University. More importantly, we recognize that what we do has a direct impact on our students, and that by serving as a model of quality we are helping to shape the attitudes and perceptions of tomorrow's leaders.
Ronnie Higgs, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs & Enrollment Services
California State University, Monterey Bay