Kuali Research is a comprehensive proposal development, tracking and analysis system simplifying the grant administration process from proposals through award including research compliance. Currently our instance of Kuali includes:
- Proposal Development
- Signing Official Routing (for review and e-signature)
- Institutional Proposal
- Protocols for Human Subjects Research
- Deliverables (sponsor required reports)
in the future our instance of Kuali will also include:
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) protocol submission, review and tracking
- Research-related Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosure and tracking
- Subaward Tracking
Learn to Use Kuali
SPO staff will contact you when it's time for training. The roll-out will begin with signing officials (Provost, Deans, Chairs etc.) and their support staff, then PIs and unit support staff.
Kuali is a "continuously delivered" software which means it's constantly updating (like Google and apps on your cell phone). So, to best serve our users, training will be primarily delivered via recorded demonstrations and video conferencing on Google Hang Out or Zoom. Both of these products are free for CSUMB affiliated researchers.
Get a head-start by checking out SPO Tech Help. It's still under construction so keep an eye out for the potholes. You won't break anything. It's just not a smooth ride (yet).
Your Kuali Login
Kuali is synchronized with CSUMB's single-sign-on system (CSUMB username+password) so.......