Department of Science Illustration
International students are encouraged to review the additional guidelines and visa requirements by visiting . Please note that costs and other information provided on the international student webpage may vary for the Science Illustration program.
Additional Application Materials
In addition to the application, international students should also submit:
- Copy of identification page of passport
- Affidavit of financial support and current bank statement
All official academic records must be issued in the original language and accompanied by English translations prepared by the issuing institution. If translations are not available from the institution itself, translations may be prepared by government or official translators.
If you are an international student and English is not your first language, you must demonstrate proficiency in English. Language proficiency must be determined prior to placement. Proficiency is determined by:
- Earning or taking a minimum of three years of academic courses in English, or
- A TOEFL score of 61 or higher or
- A writing sample (your Statement of Purpose may be used as your writing sample) and a video interview via Skype