Environmental Health, Safety and Risk Management

Risk Management

Alcohol Policy

Campus Alcohol Policy and associated Alcohol Approval Form is separate from the Food Safety and Service and Catering Exemption Request (CER) form process. The Alcohol Approval form needs to be submitted to the risk@csumb.edu.

Alcohol Approval Form: FAQ's and Form Instructions

Alcohol Approval Form PDF