Advising sessions are available online, by phone, and in person. Advising sessions by special arrangement are also available beyond regular business hours. Walk-ins are welcomed on Wednesdays.
Monday through Friday : 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Walk-Ins welcomed every Wednesday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Why talk to an advisor?
- Create your educational plans
- Get help identifying transfer courses from community colleges
- Get help choosing classes
- Help in understanding the prerequisites for majors
- Help in matching a major to a career
- Guidance to appropriate courses depending on ELM/EPT scores, prior academic success, and/or class standing
- Online Orientation
- Declare/update your major