Supervisor Development Program
Are you a current or aspiring supervisor or manager looking to increase your effectiveness and opportunities for advancement? Join 200 recent graduates in CSU Monterey Bay's Supervisor Development Program!
- Six (6) core courses taken in order offer the best educational benefit
- Offering working professionals the supervisory skills needed to succeed in a supervisory role
- For current and aspiring team supervisors and managers
- Gain critical knowledge, experience, and tools to achieve your career goals
- Includes an online DiSC assessment as part of first class
- Pre-Work assignments may be emailed before your classes
The Supervisor Development Program curriculum consists of six core components. To obtain a Certificate in Supervision, participants must complete all six core components. The Certificate Program takes approximately 42 in-class hours to complete core courses, with modest additional time for pre-work (reading articles, completing an assessment, etc.). Students may also complete the courses individually without pursuing the Certificate for professional enrichment.View course descriptions
Please call 831-582-4742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group registrations.
Additional discounts are offered to Non-Profit Organizations & Central Coast Human Resources Association (CCHRA) Members. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Classes fill quickly...Register early to not miss out!
|Core Courses (Course #)||Dates|
|Role of the Supervisor (#701)||Friday, March 8|
|Leadership (#702)||Friday, March 22|
|Managing Change (#705)||Friday, April 5|
|Team Building (#704)||Friday, April 19|
|Effective Communication (#703)||Friday, May 10|
|Performance Management (#706)||Friday, May 31|
Students can register and pay for all courses through the CSUMB Extended Education Professional Development Student Portal.Register for the program
Two (2) weeks prior to class.
Complete the following Interest Form:
- If the class is full and you'd like to be up on a waitlist for a possible cancellation; OR
- You would like to be put on the list and notified when registration opens for the next series of classes.
Note: If you are having trouble completing the form, please try accessing it here.
CSUMB@ Salinas City Center (also known as the National Steinbeck Center) 1 Main Street Salinas, CA 93901
Parking: Monterey Street Parking Garage 110 Market Street, Salinas $4 fee for all day parking Information and Directions
Contact the CSUMB Extended Education Professional Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org