Are you a current or aspiring supervisor or manager looking to increase your effectiveness and opportunities for advancement? Join over 200 recent graduates in CSU Monterey Bay's Supervisor Development Program!
- Six (6) core courses taken in order offer the best educational benefit
- Offering working professionals the supervisory skills needed to succeed in a supervisory role
- For current and aspiring team supervisors and managers
- Gain critical knowledge, experience, and tools to achieve your career goals
- Pre-Work assignments may be emailed before your classes
The Supervisor Development Program curriculum consists of six core components. To obtain a certificate of completion, participants must complete all six core components. The Program takes approximately 42 in-class hours to complete core courses, with modest additional time for pre-work (assignments, reading articles, etc.). Students may also complete the courses individually without pursuing the certificate for professional enrichment.View course descriptions
Fall 2019 Registration opens in June
Please call 831-582-4742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group registrations.
$180 per class
Fees are subject to change. Fee change begins Fall 2019.
Program dates & times
Fall 2019 Course Dates
Classes fill quickly...Register early to not miss out!
|Core Courses (Course #)||Dates|
|Role of the Supervisor (#701)||Friday, Sep 13|
|Leadership (#702)||Friday, Sep 27|
|Effective Communication (#703)||Friday, Oct 11|
|Team Building (#704)||Friday, Oct 25|
|Managing Change (#705)||Friday, Nov 1|
|Performance Management (#706)||Friday, Nov 15|
All courses are held 9:00 am-4:30 pm
How to register
Students can register and pay for all courses through the CSUMB Extended Education Professional Development Student Portal.Register for the program
Two (2) weeks prior to class.
Complete the following Interest List:
- If the class is full and you'd like to be up on a waitlist for a possible cancellation; OR
- You would like to be put on the list and notified when registration opens for the next series of classes begins.
Note: If you are having trouble submitting your information to the interest list, please try accessing it here.
Contact the CSUMB Extended Education Professional Development Office: email@example.com