Please join President Eduardo M. Ochoa in King City for a dialogue for families and community members about educational attainment and lifelong learning. Spanish-speaking facilitators will be available.
May 3, 2018
5:30pm — 7:00pmSalinas Valley Fairgrounds
625 Division St
King City, CA 93930
King City Fairgrounds
- Photos from that evening.
- Mayor Mike LeBarre of King City
- Jose Luis Alvarado - Dean of the CSUMB College of Education
- Erica Padilla-Chavez - CEO of Pajaro Valley Prevention and Student Assistance, Inc., Board Member of Community Foundation of Monterey County; & Trustee for Hartnell College.
- Zandra-Jo Galvan - Superintendent of Greenfield Union School District
- 5:30 p.m. - Introduction by President Eduardo M. Ochoa
- 5:35 p.m. - Panel presentation - framing of the dialogues
- 5:55 p.m. - Facilitated groups - each set of tables will have two CSUMB students to facilitate dialogues and record observations.
- 6:15 p.m. - Reporting to the lead facilitator
- 6:40 p.m. - Questions and answer
- 6:50 p.m. - Closing remarks by President Ochoa
- 7:00 p.m. - Event ends