University Police Records Division
Release of vehicles
The vehicle will ONLY be released to the Registered Owner or Legal Owner or to their Agent. The Agent can be a representative of a business or can be appointed by the Registered Owner with a note/letter/ document with a NOTARIZED signature and seal.
- Provide current Registration. If registration is expired, show proof of completed new registration or fees paid to DMV to obtain a One-Day MovingPermit (or Permit of Non-Operation in order to tow the vehicle).
- Provide proof of current vehicle insurance.
- The Registered Owner/Legal Owner/ Agent must present a VALID driver license or bring a licensed driver along to drive the vehicle.
- Provide a vehicle release fee of $10.00 (payable by cash,check or money order made out to CSUMB).
Application for police information
- Fill out Application for Police Information
- Turn the application in to the Parking Office cashier at the CSUMB Police Department.
- Provide a copy of a State/Government issued identification or CSUMB identification (if affiliated to the campus).