For blood spill cleanup, please call the EMHS office at 831-582-3730
Providing review, classification, training and support to minimize the transmission of bloodborne pathogens. EMHS is responsible for:
- assisting managers in reviewing job classifications to determine Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Program participants (see IIPP job safety matrix)
- coordinating access to training
- administration and maintenance of training records (state-side)
- administration, review and maintenance of first-aid incident reporting records
- providing assistance to the Campus Health Center in completing the reporting requirements for post exposure follow-up, if necessary
- reviewing the Bloodborne Pathogen Program on an annual basis and revising, if necessary
- The Academic Environmental also provides information and training in the academic spaces on spaces.
- Skillport Training - For employees
- AlternateTraining: Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control presentation.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Program: Complete document.