Prorated Parking Permit Refunds
In support of current campus activity regarding COVID-19, Parking Services has instituted an online process to request prorated refunds for semester and annual parking permits. You will not be required to return your physical permit; however, it will made invalid and if displayed, may result in a citation.
Please note, parking rules and regulations still apply. If you continue to park on campus it is recommended you keep and display your parking permit.
STUDENTS - How to request a prorated refund
1. Complete this STUDENT - Google Form. Please include mailing address you would like the refund check sent to. Take care in filling out all required fields as any incorrect or omitted information may result in a delay in processing your refund.
2. Refund amounts will be calculated based on the date the request is submitted
3. A refund will be issued to the permit holder on record (If you enter someone else’s permit number you will not receive the refund)
4. The last day to submit a semester or academic parking permit refund request is April 21, 2020.
Students and Employees not returning to campus:
Once you submit your refund request, your permit is no longer valid on campus. Should you need to return to campus for any reason you may purchase a daily permit online or at a permit dispenser located on campus. Displaying a permit that has been submitted for refund can result in a parking citation.
COVID-19 Information on Employee Parking Permits
Employees on Payroll Deduction
In support of current campus activity regarding COVID-19, the following will be in effect until further notice:
- There will be no parking permit enforcement during business hours Monday – Friday, 8am until 5pm during the emergency declaration, all other parking rules and regulations still apply.
- CSUMB will suspend all payroll deductions for parking from employees on payroll deduction beginning with the May 1 paycheck for the April parking fees.
- Payroll deductions for parking will be reinstated not less than one month after the all clear is given to return to work on campus.
- In lieu of a prorated March refund, deduction reinstatement will be delayed to “repay” the March deduction paid on the April 1 paycheck.
Employees NOT on Payroll Deduction
1. Complete this EMPLOYEE- Google Form. Take care in filling out all required fields as any incorrect or omitted information may result in a delay in processing your refund request.
2. Once the emergency declaration has been lifted, and you are returning to work on campus, you will be required to purchase a new parking permit.
Please note: You are not required to return your physical permit; however, it will made invalid in the above processes and if displayed, may result in a citation.