Registration and fees
How to register and pay
- View Important Dates to see when class schedules are published and when registration begins
- Select your course(s) from the CSUMB Fall or Spring Class Schedule.
- Download and complete the Open University Registration Form below: Open University Registration Form
- When registration begins, obtain the instructor's signature or a permission number on the registration form. For online courses, you may obtain your instructor's approval or a permission number via email and attach the email to your registration form.
- Return the signed and completed form to Extended Education Office within the add/drop period
- You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to claim your CSUMB email and access OASIS Dashboard and Canvas.
- Once you gain access to your account you have 4 business days to make your payment online in OASIS (failure to make your payment in time will result in disenrollment)
Registration on the first day of class is not applicable during Summer or Winter sessions. For more information, please refer to the respective webpages for Summer or Winter Sessions and view the Important Dates.
The registration fee is $280 per unit plus a $39 per semester campus fee and any additional course or lab fees (if applicable). This fee applies to everyone, whether or not you are a California resident.
Email - email@example.com
Fax - (831) 582-5376
In-person - Gavilan Hall, Suite 209 - 6245 6th Ave, Seaside, CA 93955
When submitting forms via email or fax please exclude any sensitive information (e.g. SSN). Our staff will call you for that information once we receive your form.