Registration and fees
- View Important Dates to see when class schedules are published and when registration begins
- Select your class(es) from the CSUMB Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer Class Schedule.
- Obtain the instructor’s approval using any of the following methods:
- Permission number given to you by an instructor, advisor, or department
- An email approval from the instructor attached as a PDF
- Physical or electronic signature on the Open University Instructor Approval Form attached as a PDF (link to form)
- Once you have all class approvals, log into UniHub to fill out the Open University Add Form
- If you are a past CSUMB student try logging in with your Otter ID and password
- If you are a new student, please follow the instructions in UniHub to create a new account
- After submitted, allow 3-4 business days for our office to process your enrollment request
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com with further instructions, after your registration has been processed.
- Once you gain access to your account, you have 4 business days to make your payment online in OASIS (failure to make your payment in time will result in disenrollment)
The registration fee is $280 per unit plus a $39 per semester campus fee and any additional course or lab fees (if applicable). This fee applies to everyone, whether or not you are a California resident.
To drop a class during the add/drop period, log into UniHub to fill out the Open University Drop Form.
To add class(es) after the add/drop period please email firstname.lastname@example.org instructions.