The registration fee is $280 per unit plus a $39 per semester campus fee and any additional course or lab fees (if applicable). This fee applies to everyone, whether or not you are a California resident. Full payment is required at the time of registration.
How to register
- Select your course(s) from the CSUMB Fall or Spring Schedule of Classes. Before the start of the term, be sure to confirm that the classes are still active and that the days/times have not changed.
- Download and complete the Open University Registration Form to register for courses.
- Obtain the instructor's signature on the registration form on the first class meeting. For online courses, you may obtain your instructor's approval via email and attach this email to your registration form.
- Return (or email) the original signed and completed form to the Extended Education Credit Programs Office (Gavilan Hall, Bldg 201, Suite 209) within the add/drop period.
- You will receive a "Registration Comfirmation" email from Extended@csumb.edu with instructions on how to claim your CSUMB email and access OASIS Dashboard and iLearn.
Note: Some classes may have additional requirements for enrollment. View the course schedule for additional requirements or fees.
Registration on the first day of class is not applicable during Summer or Winter Sessions. For more information, please refer to the respective webpages for Summer or Winter Sessions and view the Important Dates.