International Womxn's Day
The International Womxn's Day Celebration is an event that recognizes and celebrates womxn who have made significant contributions towards gender equity, feminist practices, and intersectional approaches to their work and activism.
Join us virtually this year as we conduct a panel and Q&A with the hosts of the empowering podcast: AsianBossGirl
March 7, 2022, 5:00pm — 6:30pm
Past events have included:
- A public arts workshop with acclaimed artist, Favianna Rodriguez.
- An evening celebration recognizing womxn on campus with a keynote.
- A screening of the documentary MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.
- A poetry workshop and a keynote from acclaimed spoken word artists, FreeQuency.
- A poetry reading by poet Yesika Salgado.
- A lecture by Dr. Charlotte Davidson on Indigenous Studies, education policy, and land-based methodologies