CMS Student/HR name change
On April 9, CMS Student/HR changed into two separate systems. From now on, you will see two different links in your dashboard.
Students use OASIS (Otter Academic Student Information System) for:
- Registering for classes
- Paying tuition
- Signing up for orientation
Employees use OASIS for:
- Managing courses and grades
- Administering student records
- Other tasks associated with student information
CMS Employee Resources
Used by university employees for:
- Updating personal information, including W-2 addresses
- Time and absence reporting
- Managing student assistants
- Training history
Any access you currently have in CMS Student/HR will still exist in OASIS and CMS Employee Resources.
Can I use both systems at the same time?
You cannot use CMS Employee Resources and OASIS with the same browser unless you use one in an "incognito" window.
What do I do if I am having problems accessing the new systems?
How does this affect my access?
Your should have the same level of access in OASIS or CMS Employee Resources as you had before. No new Data Access Requests need to be submitted, and the process for requesting access remains the same.