Using the Gas Card
- Swipe your card at the pump reader.
- If the pump terminal requires you to choose either “Credit” or “Debit”, press the “Credit” key.
- If required, the terminal may prompt for an ID or PIN number. Enter the vehicle ID number. You can find the vehicle ID number on the bottom left of the gas card.
- If required, you may also be prompted to enter the ODOMETER reading. Enter your odometer as a whole number. DO NOT enter tenths of miles.
- All terminals are different and may require the information to be entered in a different order. Simply follow the instructions on the terminal to process your transaction.
- Obtain a receipt and place it in the black zippered gas card holder.
- If you have problems using the card reader, check with the attendant.
Please note that each gas card should only be used with its assigned vehicle.