Instructional Science and Technology M.S.
MIST Graduate Certificate Programs
The Instructional Science and Technology Fully Online and Blended certificate programs are for professionals working in all levels of education, private industry, or governmental institutions, who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in designing effective and efficient instructional programs enhanced by interactive technologies. The certificate will allow students to be able to design, develop, implement, and evaluate instructional programs, implement new teaching and learning technologies, and develop practical web-based design and project management skills.
Our application will open on October 1st on Cal State Apply! We have also created an Application Guide on YouTube to help you through the process!
The Certificate consists of 16 credit units: three required courses and two electives, with the certificate being able to be completed within an academic year.
Instructional Science and Technology Certificate requirements from the Catalog.
- October 1, 2020 - Application period opens for Fall 2021
- December 15, 2020 - Priority application and document deadline
- January 15, 2021 - Final application deadline for applicants with any foreign coursework (applications may still be accepted after this date if space is available)
- January 22, 2021 - Priority application review and selection
- May 1st, 2021 - Regular Fully Online and Blended Application Deadline
- May 31st, 2021 - Final Fully Online and Blended Certificate Application Deadline
- A complete application guide for the Cal State Apply - MIST application can be found here.
- Ryan Eller, Student Service Coordinator
- (831) 582-4790
- Dr. Miguel Lara, MIST Blended Program Director
- (831) 582-5038