The theme for the CSUMB Library Zine's first issue is ‘Quarantine Cookbook’, which documents what we are cooking and baking during this pandemic.
Who can contribute to this? Anyone in the CSUMB campus community -- students, faculty, staff.
- Recipe on a budget
- Favorite dessert
- Favorite meal
- Your own invented recipe
- Recipe that has been passed on by your family
- Favorite TikTok Recipe
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Comfort food
- Recipes you love, but others hate
Submit your pieces for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of January 2021. Maximum 400 words. Images must be high resolution (300dpi). Please email with your full name, along with any necessary caption information.
Tips For taking photographs of your food:
- Use Natural light (near a window with natural light is a great option)
- If you don’t have natural light make sure to use bright light, but watch out for shadows
- Use a white plate or bowl if you have it to really make your food pop off the plate.
- If you take a photograph of your food with a smartphone it will meet the minimum resolution requirements, but make sure you do not resize it.
Check out the link to view the Google Doc Version of this announcement.