Only CSUMB students may reserve and use study rooms. The study rooms are not private spaces. Therefore, everyone in them, even those studying alone, needs to wear a mask.
- No food or drink are allowed in the study rooms at this time.
- Individual students or groups may schedule.
- Reservations begin and end on the hour.
- There is a 2 hour reservation limit per day.
- If there is no scheduled individual or group after your 2 hours, you may stay until the next scheduled individual or group arrives.
- If the scheduled individual or group does not arrive within 10 minutes after their reserved time, the room is available first-come first-served until the next scheduled group arrives.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
Due to limited space, faculty and other organizations should arrange other locations for classes and consultations.
This policy is subject to change.