The CSUMB Tanimura and Antle Memorial Library is pleased to announce the opening of a lactation room in the building. The lactation room, room 1126, provides a private space for feeding infants or expressing milk. The space is open to faculty, staff, students, and community members, and is available all hours the library is open.
- Library, room 1126
- First floor near reference area
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Sign on the door to note whether the room is in use or available
- Door remains locked at all times. To access the room, see a library staff member
- Soap, napkins, disinfecting wipes, water wipes
- No visibility into or out of the space
- Family and children’s books, including What to Expect: The First Year
- Charging stations and power outlets
- White noise machine
- Dimmable/adjustable light
- Countertop space
Restrooms and sinks are located on the first floor near the elevators and stairs. Baby changing stations are located in the women’s restroom in the classroom wing, and the men’s restroom near the elevators. The nearest all-gender restrooms are located in the Library Cafe, but do not have baby changing stations.
See Lactation Room Policy for more details.