Department of Liberal Studies
There are many ways to help the students and Liberal Studies Department.
- Donate to the Karen Lynn Rezavy Award for Community Impact Scholarship
- Provide an annual book scholarship for students.
- Create a scholarship fund for Human Development and Family Science (HDFS) students pursuing post baccalaureate degrees and careers in family outreach, support, and services.
- Create a scholarship fund for HDFS students post baccalaureate degrees and careers in individual and family counseling or social work.
- Create a scholarship fund for Liberal Studies and HDFS students going into education.
- Endow a professorship.
- Include the Liberal Studies Department in your planned giving.
- Fund a new building including the Liberal Studies Department.
Please feel free to contact the Chair of the Department, Dr. Dee Dee Perez-Granados, or University Advancement for these exciting opportunities!