Conduct Violations

Concerning behavior can be reported to the Office of Judicial Affairs & Community Standards by any individual who witnesses the conduct.

The University has formal reporting procedures established for the following entities:

  • the University Police Department forwards violation notices using Case Reporting Summaries;
  • the Office of Student Housing & Residential Life reports violations using Incident Reports;
  • faculty report cases of academic integrity violations using the "Academic Integrity Violation Report" form.

All other individuals and offices may report violations by sending an email to Judicial Affairs via The report should contain the name of the student being charged with a violation, along with specific information to document the charge.