IT will be replacing CSUMB’s current Ticketing System
Things to do the first time you log into the new IT Ticketing System.
Reminder that open tickets in the old system will be completed in the old system. Technicians will contact requestors for follow-up.
Need help with the new IT Ticket system?
In person trainings will be held at the next Technology Open Lab on Friday March 23 or you can always call the IT Help Desk at 831-582-4357.
New features include:
- Service pages that provide information about each Service
- Customized Forms to collect Service specific information
- Knowledgebase articles (KB Articles) relating to IT Services
- Requests are assigned directly to technicians for providing service
- Searchable Services and KB Articles
The following remains the same
- Use the IT Home page to access the Service List
- Use the Dashboard link to access the List of Services and submit Service Requests
- IT HelpDesk is available to answer questions during business hours (x4357)
Tickets submitted prior to 3/19/18 will be completed in Web Help
Tickets submitted on or after 3/19/18 will be completed in TeamDynamix
For further information, please contact Jennifer Stone (x4476) IT Project Management Office.