Windows Mac OS Chrome Chrome Internet Explorer \(IE\) Safari Firefox Firefox
Overview: In September 2015 the campus went live on the CSUMB Data Warehouse - the result of a collaborative team effort led by IT with core members from Student Affairs and Institutional Research, and in consultation with campus data owners. In Summer 2017 the extended baseline project was completed providing more robust decision support and insight for the campus.
Some features of the CSUMB Data Warehouse include:
- nightly loads from our enterprise data system (CMS)
- snapshot data loaded on schedule (daily, weekly, census)
- official data reported at census
- some historical data
Subject areas with dashboards in the CSUMB Data Warehouse include Admissions, Enrollment, Retention and Graduation, Degrees and Credentials, Financial Aid and more.
Development continues to expand the CSUMB Data Warehouse. If you would like to propose a Data Warehouse Development project please submit an IT service request at https://csumb.teamdynamix.com.
To learn more about the visualizations being developed for the CSUMB Data Warehouse visit the IAR website at https://csumb.edu/iar/csumb-data-warehouse
- The CSUMB Data Warehouse is available on campus only.
- Existing staff who are already users of CMS student data and/or Hyperion have a User role in the CSUMB Data Warehouse.
- If you are not able to log in, you will need to submit an Alternate Data Access Request form to gain access to the CSUMB Data Warehouse. Instructions to submit this form are on the Employee Resources page under Alternate Access.
- For questions related to logging into the CSUMB Data Warehouse, call the IT Help Desk at 582-HELP (4357).
- Consult the Quick Start Guide above.
- For system problems or development requests (new reports or data you would like to see in the CSUMB Data Warehouse), please submit a service request through Team Dynamix at https://csumb.teamdynamix.com.