Current service priority is getting campus ready for new and returning students
As the new academic year approaches, we are making every effort to prepare the campus for Fall classes. In order to ensure that we can complete work on time, we have prioritized our current workload in Technology Support Services (TSS):
- Getting labs/classrooms ready for students.
- Making sure that the faculty that teach in the computer labs are ready.
- Ensuring that key service areas like the Campus Service Center are ready for new and returning students.
- Taking care of new and returning students when they arrive in late August.
- Regular service requests.
If you have a service request in that is low on this list, you may experience service delays until early September. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
If you are experiencing problems with your computer, can't print, or have a technical problem causing a critical work delay, we recommend that you locate a working computer within your department to use temporarily.